Thanks for your interest in LOOP! We want to be upfront with you. Here are a few requirements that you need to meet to become a LOOP member.
- We only offer policies in Texas
- License is in Good Standing: your driver’s license is valid, unexpired, and not suspended or revoked.
- Smartphone & LOOP App: you own a smartphone and can download the LOOP mobile app.
- Just for Personal Driving: you aren't seeking a commercial, rental, or ride-share/delivery policy.
- Car Photos Required: If you choose comprehensive or collision coverage, you’ll need to submit photos of your car to establish its condition.
- No SR22 Filing Needed: you don’t require an SR22 filing.
- No Same-Day Coverage Needed: LOOP doesn't support same-day policy coverage. All LOOP policies are effective the next day, at the earliest.
- Up to 5 vehicles on your policy
- Kia and Hyundai: We are not offering coverage for select models.
- Limited lapse in coverage: If anyone you plan to have on your policy have had a lapse in coverage that is longer than 30 days, we are unable to cover you.
- No at-fault accidents or major violations: If anyone you plan to have on your policy have had an at-fault accident or a major violation in the last 36 months, we are unable to cover you.
As a quick reminder, LOOP policies are subject to additional review and confirmation of driving records and claims history within the first 60 days.